Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Valentine Share

We've got snow today and that means crafty time!  Actually, since I don't work anymore it's usually crafty time all the time here...lol

I have been working on a shadow box for a couple of days and finished it today!  I am so in love with it!  I used Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments paper, fussy cut a few images from it, and of course I had to use my Silhouette Cameo to cut out a quatrefoil lattice.  I punched out several little flowers from scraps of cardstock and patterned paper, added a dyed seam binding ribbon, some Wink of Stella for shimmer, and finally, the word "Love" on the outside of the glass in gold vinyl.  Love it!




Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. You have some beautiful creations. Glad that I stopped by!

    Richelle Marley

    ReplyDelete