Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Easter in the Winter Time

Yes, we are in the middle of winter but Easter is on my mind.  While out and about, I picked up a few little metal baskets in two different shapes.  I thought they would be perfect for little Easter baskets...perhaps for my granddaughter's class.  She is 6 years old and would love a little basket (of course it would have to be in addition to her "BIG" Easter basket...lol

These were pretty simple to make.  I designed the images in Silhouette software, cut them out of vinyl and then layered on the fronts of the baskets.  I get great satisfaction watching as the layers of pretty colors create the image into cute little bunnies.  I used my granddaughter's first initial to give them a personalized look.

My hope is to take special orders for some of these baskets.  I think they would be great for gift giving.

Feel like I have one more bunny project in me....let's see if it happens!  That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment