Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Visions of Digital Designs Dance in my Head

With Christmas just around the corner, my mind is working overtime!  In my sleep I'm dreaming of design files.  I think I'm ready to move on from the elf files and seems like they're being replaced by snowmen!  I love snowmen...they are a reminder of winter, the cold, and how nice and toasty one can be sitting in front of a fireplace on a cold winter night drinking hot cocoa and watching the flames as they dance.

Today, I've been playing with a snowman monogram!  I think my favorite aspect is the giant snowflake layered over the letter.  I was able to finish two monograms today and at that rate, I'm not sure I can get these done in a week...which was my goal for listing them on Etsy.  I'm going to keep pushing forward and see how far I can get.

I'm still working on another elf girl....she sits on a giant ornament.  Still not sure whether I'll make her available at this point.  I'm concerned the images might be too detailed for cutters.  I considered printing the elf on printable vinyl since I've never tried that....that would make it so easy to use the file then since it involves only outline cutting of the image.

Here's a peek:



That's all for now!  It's late and I really should try to get some sleep.  Tomorrow I've got digital designs to finish!

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment